httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Brockington <Mike.Brocking...@edinburgh.gov.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Piped Logs on Win32
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:07:59 GMT
Hi,
I've tried to set up rotatable logs (using cronolog) on Apache 2.0.44
running on Windows NT 4.
I can get the error log to rotate quite happily, but neither CustomLog or
TransferLog produce any output. Does anyone else have this problem. I
tried searching the Apache bug database, but I think I may have been
doing it wrong 'cos nothing came back for 2.0.44 at all!  I found one other
message on a parrallel newsgroup that noted the same problem.
Thanks,
Mike

Who we are ...... What we do .....
The City of Edinburgh Council: www.edinburgh.gov.uk
www.edinburgh.gov.uk/events - for what's on
www.edinburgh.gov.uk/libraries - renew your books on line and check our catalogue
www.edinburgh.gov.uk/atoz - for your online guide to Council Services

This Email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use
of the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed. If you have received this Email
in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without using, copying, storing,
forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person. The Council has endeavoured to
scan this Email message and attachments for computer viruses and will not be liable for any
losses incurred by the recipient.