httpd-users mailing list archives

From "John Lee" <jr...@ddsystem.com>
Subject [users@httpd] PHP and Apache 2.0
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:02:42 GMT
For those of you who tried to help me with my dilemma yesterday, Thank
you. I finally found the problem. I needed to set 'use_short_tags=On' in
my php.ini file. When I did this or added php to the script tag '<?'
then my php info script worked as expected. I still can't see my old
website scripts but that is more to do with MySQL than Apache.

So if anyone come across this error in the future one of the areas to
look is how php is interpreting scrip tags.

regards
jrlee