httpd-users mailing list archives

From Curtis Seyfried <curtis.seyfr...@verizon.net>
Subject [users@httpd] RESOLVED: Apache 2.4 install question
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2003 15:29:08 GMT
I have been able to resolve the original problem.

It turns out that even though I had specified E:/program
files_jakarta_libraries/Apache2   AND there were un-built files
there;  Apache got actually installed in C:/program files/Apache
Group/Apache2   and there are config and module files there.

Why didn't Apache install where I had requested ?
My C:\ is primarily for my O/S  and some app working directories that a few
apps absolutely need to have on a C:/ drive.  I try to keep all apps on
D:/  or E:/  .  I really prefer to install apps where I Want them to be
installed, NOT where someone else wants.  The directory structure being set
by the developer is fine, but I like the flexibility of placing apps in MY
specified location.