httpd-users mailing list archives

From Cody Harris <h...@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache newbie problem on redhat 8.0
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 19:06:39 GMT
apachectl start|restart|stop|graceful

I recommend using graceful instead of restart. Restart takes longer.

Apache configuration, as i can remember is in /etc/httpd/conf but you may
want to search for it. Might be /etc/local/httpd/conf. There are 2 conf
files in there. the one that has common in the name is basicly what you
want to look at. I'm a newbie too, so maybe some of the gurus may be more
help. I could even be wrong (lol).

-Cody Harris (hchs@ns.sympatico.ca)