httpd-users mailing list archives

From Razvan Costea-Barlutiu <cbraz...@laitek.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Delivering empty content? Why?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 13:41:48 GMT

>- what is DocumentRoot set to ?
>- does <value of document root>/pra_missing.html exist?
>- does it contain data?

Well... Yes. everything is looking fine...
I am not that kind of a rookie ya' know, not to notice if a file I am
trying to access is empty or not and spend 3 whole days just to find that.
I'm sorry of being picky, but as I said, this is really frustrating.

I got down to tracing file system calls from Apache and there are some
errors showing up there, when Apache is trying to gain access to the file
information structure from the MFT records.
I forgot to add that I am running F-Secure AV and I am wondering if that's
what it is causing the IRP_MJ_QUERY_INFORMATION and
IRP_MJ_QUERY_INFORMATION requests to fail with buffer-overflow.

I am trying to find out why this is happening and indeed, it _could_ be
FS-AV related, but if it is not and anybody experienced something like this
before, I would welcome any input.

Thanks...