httpd-users mailing list archives

From Razvan Costea-Barlutiu <cbraz...@laitek.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.44 on W2K
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 10:02:39 GMT

>Looks as though M$ have managed to prevent Apache running as a "feature"
>of Service Pack 3? - which also cannot be uninstalled :(

What port are you listening to? Do you have other web-severs installed (IIS
or something?).
I am following your thread because I have a similar problem (with less
feedback unfortunately - "Empty file in browser")...
It could be that the service pack added a default firewall that you are not
aware of. Actually, there is a thread matching your problem:
"Having problems installing Apache2 under XP"... Look the archives for
that, it might help.

HTH...