httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Debbie Sammons" <debbie.samm...@enterworks.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to dynamically link expat library on HP-UX11.0
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 20:11:26 GMT
I appreciate your help; after moving my executables to another HP box, I
get the following error:

$ ./apachectl start
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't open shared library: /usr/local/lib/libexpat.sl.0
/usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory
./apachectl[67]: 26726 Abort(coredump)

this is the chatr output for httpd:

$ chatr httpd
httpd:
         shared executable
         shared library dynamic path search:
             SHLIB_PATH     disabled  second
             embedded path  enabled   first  /usr/local/lib
         shared library list:
             static    /usr/local/lib/libexpat.sl.0
             dynamic   /usr/lib/libm.2
             dynamic   /usr/lib/libnsl.1
             dynamic   /usr/lib/libpthread.1
             dynamic   /usr/lib/libdld.2
             dynamic   /usr/lib/libc.2
         shared library binding:
             deferred
         global hash table disabled
         plabel caching disabled
         global hash array size:1103
         global hash array nbuckets:3
         shared vtable support disabled
         static branch prediction disabled
         executable from stack: D (default)
         kernel assisted branch prediction enabled
         lazy swap allocation disabled
         text segment locking disabled
         data segment locking disabled
         third quadrant private data space disabled
         fourth quadrant private data space disabled
         data page size: D (default)
         instruction page size: D (default)

Debbie Sammons
Enterworks