httpd-users mailing list archives

From Frank McIsaac <max...@sasktel.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect??
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 06:29:32 GMT
        Awesome.  It works great!!  Thanks Jeff.  I had to add:
ProxyRequests On
to the VH container, but otherwise, seamless.  I also forgot the trailing slash
after the server ip address, and that gave me trouble for a while.  Thank you
very much to all who helped.  Now I will be able to sleep properly tonight.  :)

Frank