httpd-users mailing list archives

From Frank McIsaac <max...@sasktel.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect??
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 05:27:54 GMT
        I was having problems with the RewriteRule approach from before.  I
could login and check my email, but when I try to set any preferences, sign out,
or do any other thing, it would look for www.my_domain.ca/src/whichever.php
instead of www.my_domain.ca/webmail/src/whichever.php .  This would generate an
error "Object not found."  It is behaving very similar to the ProxyPass
approach.

Frank