httpd-users mailing list archives

From Frank McIsaac <max...@sasktel.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect??
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 05:13:44 GMT
        Hi guys.  I just tried the ProxyPassReverse and it didn't work out.
Zac, what you said about the redirect being valid on the webmail server is
correct.  If I connect locally, it works great, it is just when I connect from a
remote location.
        I was hoping to not have to edit all the code in the webmail application
because it has hundreds of options.  It would take a lot of disecting to get
them all.  This sure is a bugger; it seemed simple in the beginning, but it sure
turned out to be a thorn in the foot.  Are there any other options, or have I
exhausted them all?  Thanks a lot for the help guys.

Frank