httpd-users mailing list archives

From Frank McIsaac <max...@sasktel.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect??
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 04:42:50 GMT
        Hi Jeff.  I tried with and without the extra slash, and it didn't work
(the only way I could get to the login screen was when I used the extra slash...
/webmail/ ).  When I try to access the url http://www.my_domain.ca/webmail I get
the login screen and can login.  Once I am done checking my mail, I click sign
out and it, for some reason, goes to http://www.my_domain.ca/src/signout.php
instead of http://www.my_domain.ca/webmail/src/signout.php .  Right now, this is
what my actual ProxyPass statement says:

ProxyPass /webmail/ http://192.168.1.109/

        The only webpage on the mail server is webmail, so I don't need the
/webmail at the end do I? (I tried it an it ends up putting the server's ip
address in the location bar...which is a 192.168.x.x ip address)
        Using the ProxyPass statement above allows me to login like I said
above, but when I click on something while using webmail, the href tags point to
/src/blahblah.php .  I do need them to point to that, I just need /webmail/
appended to the beginning of it so that it redirects properly.  I tried adding
another ProxyPass statement (in conjunction with the above statement) as shown
below, but it didn't quite work.

ProxyPass /src/ http://www.my_domain/webmail/src/

        With that I get http://www.my_domain/src/signout.php in the location
bar.  It works in the sense that it logs out properly, but then my logo will not
show up on the login screen (the login screen comes up after you logout
successfully)
        Any ideas?  Thanks again for your help.

Frank