httpd-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Stewart <benstewar...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject [users@httpd] Webdav nearly there
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:26:04 GMT
Greetings.

Used this:
./configure --enable-cgii --with-ldap --enable-ldap --with-auth-ldap
--enable-auth-ldap --enable-davfs --enable-dav --enable-ssl

To make this:
Server version: Apache/2.0.44
Server built:   Mar 27 2003 09:38:36

Trying to do Mozilla calendar sharing (off topic) which requires
webdav.Have the following lines in httpd.conf

DavLockDB logs/DavLock
<Location /test>
     DAV On
     Order Deny,Allow
     Deny from all
     Allow from localhost 127.0.0.1
     AuthType Basic
     AuthName testAuth
     AuthUserFile /tmp/test/.htpasswd
     Require valid-user
</Location>

am able to browse pages at http://localhost/test/ and requires username
and password all ok. When I go to "PUT" something in that directory I
get nothing in the error_log (a good thing). But the following in the
access_log:

localhost.localdomain - test [27/Mar/2003:11:25:14 +1100] "PUT
/test/test.ics HTTP/1.1" 500 647

I have checked permissions and everything and for the purposes of
testing done chmod a+wrx to make sure security is not a problem.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Ben