httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ahbaid Gaffoor <ahba...@attbi.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can't find index.html
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 23:42:47 GMT
I am so sorry I didn't see your post sooner,

under your Options directive add +Multiviews

example:

Options +Indexes -SymLinks +Multiviews

the key here is the +Multiviews

I spent about five hours until 3:00 am two night sago, until someone
pointed this out to me too.

I'm running 1.3.27 but you should be ok with this...

HTH, regards,

Ahbaid Gaffoor