httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J.D. Kotrla-Chipps" <j...@woptura.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Suspicious
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:10:56 GMT
That has been my impression since I have been on this list, that, mostly
there are good people here.

Yours is the second post that has referred someone to the archives,
(which is still nice), but if you really want to be helpful, you can
include where the archives are located. (us new folks don't know, for
the most part).  I do, because someone else was helpful, before you, and
gave me the URL, and I bookmarked it.

Do you think it's sufficient to just search "google" before asking the
list, or should I perhaps try "yahoo","lycos", "hotbot", "altavista"
too. I certainly don't want to be a bother.

Since all I had was a log entry to work with, what would you suggest as
a topic to search for, in a case like this?

Since I am new, and you are so helpful, perhaps you could tell me, what
is the list's policy, should I edit my reply, or just hit "reply" as you
did?