httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Blume <laurent.bl...@infores.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.44 on W2K
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 10:05:23 GMT
Roberts, Eric wrote:
> Looks as though M$ have managed to prevent Apache running as a
> "feature" of Service Pack 3? - which also cannot be uninstalled :(
>
> If anyone has any ideas, please enlighten me!

I'm sorry I can't be of any more help, but I've been running Apache
2.0.43 and 2.0.44 on 2 Windows 2000 Server boxen, with SP2 and SP3, and
some patches, with no particular problem (on the Apache side).

I did notice, however, that Windows logs are really completely worthless
in most problems I met :-/

Laurent

--
   IRI-Secodip                  www.infores.com