httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David Meredith" <dpmered...@qwest.net>
Subject [users@httpd] [Fwd: trouble w/apache]
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 20:27:57 GMT
  Getting this error:

  Forbidden

Apache/1.3.27 Server at area451.gotdns.com Port 80

Info:
honnest, I did look through your faq for along time, if you can help great!
I am sure it is something simple, I have used unix for 10+ years you
would think I could figure out these pc's
1. running windows XP
2. using dyndns.org for dynamic dns using ip 63.227.36.152
3. my site is: area451.gotdns.com
4. I don have this <Files ~ "^\.ht"  in my httpd.conf file.

Had apache 2.0.44 running great, but uninstalled it and tried 1.3.27
because I was trying to get Gallery, a picture gennerator to work and it
needed php etc. installed and said not to run 2.x apache.
I checked every line in httpd.conf file and it looks ok.

My error logs:
[Sat Mar 01 00:25:15 2003] [error] [client 63.227.36.152] client denied
by server configuration: c:/phpdev/www

Here is some of my dsl modem (Qwest) cbos info:
cbos> show web
WEB Configuration
Currently Enabled
Currently accepts connections from any host
Currently uses port 80
cbos>
cbos> show nat
NAT is currently enabled

Port        Network                Global
eth0        Inside
wan0-0    Outside                63.227.36.152

Local IP  :  Port                    Global  IP : Port
  10.0.0.3:80                            ******:80
  10.0.0.2:80                            ******:80