httpd-users mailing list archives

From Frederic.H...@postadress.de
Subject [users@httpd] Apache crashes using command started via PHPs exec()
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:02:39 GMT
Hi apache users!

We have a strange problem with our Apache 2.
We run several programs using the php exec() command.

Every once in a while our server crashes - as far as we know if
the first command started using exec() crashes or waits for a
response - all the following halt and wait und use a worker
thread until we have 128 busy and zero idle workers.

Does anybody know about this? Did it ever happen to you?
We checked out many things - nothing helped maybe you have
an idea.

Any comment is appreciated....

Setup:
Server Version: Apache/2.0.44 (Win32)
mod_ssl/2.0.44 OpenSSL/0.9.7 PHP/4.2.4-dev
Server Built: Jan 23 2003 01:51:21

--
{Bis bald  °  Frederic}
-This is a block of text that can be added to your posts. 72 characters.