httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Walker" <mwal...@kydance.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Dynamic Virtual Host Logging...
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:06:00 GMT
I'm trying to fine-tune my Dynamic Virtual Host setup so that I can get logs
for each individual domain. I've got split-logfile running properly, but the
log entries for the dynamic virtual hosts are all going to one logfile.

The relevant config block:

<VirtualHost 216.190.203.211>
UseCanonicalName off

# Commented this out, in case it was the source of the problem.
#ServerName vhosting.mthmarketing.com

#This points to /var/www/vhosting/<domain.com>/<subdomain>/
VirtualDocumentRoot /var/www/vhosting/%-2.0.%-1.0/%-3/
</VirtualHost>

All logfiles are going to the log for vhosting.mthmarketing.com. Can anyone
offer me some advice on how to get this working?

Thanks,
Matthew Walker