httpd-users mailing list archives

From Branden Allmon <brandenall...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mount_SMBFS on Freebsd to WINXP webshare, files not viewable.
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:40:38 GMT

I believe the enablesendfile is the option. I think I complied it as an option last time.
Thank You soooo much.
 Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca> wrote:

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Branden Allmon wrote:

> I hope I am not being to anxious with this. I have a previous post but I
> think it was unclear. Here is my scenerio, I have a a freebsd machine
> with Apache running. I have mounted a remote share within my web
> directory. It works fine when I connect through the freebsd I can browse
> the share and view the documents. When I connect through the internet
> using apache the folder is viewable, but none of the content is
> available. The files appear as 0kb. Once i received a fix on this issue
> through this group and it worked, it involved re-installing apache using
> some sort of MAKE OPTION command.

You don't specify what version of apache you are using, but if you are
using 2.0.44, you should look here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html#enablesendfile

In specific, try:

EnableMMAP Off