httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alfonso Perna <alfope...@iol.it>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.26: Setting one child per client ?
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:30:38 GMT
Hi, my first time here :-)

I' m using Apache 1.3.26 on FreeBSD 4.6.2 and making tests of services on a
local LAN.
I want to have a "one child per client" behaviour of the server, in fact I'm
trying to have the same child serving all the requests of the same client.

I changed some settings from the default httpd.conf and run the server.
Reading my httpd-access.log with a Logformat including %P (that is for
processID) my server doesn't seem to have the behaviour I want. The services
seem to be balanced between the child preforked processes.

Some details from my httpd.conf:
<..
KeepAlive On
MaxKeepAliveRequests 0