httpd-users mailing list archives

From grenoml <gren...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] jk2 and passing env vars
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:44:40 GMT
  Is the method for passing environment vars between Apache2 and Tomcat
the same for mod_jk and mod_jk2?  I am using jk2 now and when I tried
adding the line: 'JkEnvVar MyEnvVar' to httpd.conf it results in this
error when starting Apache2:
Invalid command 'JkEnvVar', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration.
  I have the LoadModule directive declared for jk2_module and the
connector is working fine otherwise.  Does jk2 not recognize the Jk*
directives?  It doesn't seem to recognize any of them.

Thanks :-)

This question is also posted on tomcat-users.  Sorry for the cross-post
but wasn't sure which list should handle this question.