httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ling F. Zhang" <lingfe...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache and web_dav
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:28:19 GMT
I compiled apache2 in cygwin using:
./configure --enable-mod-shared=all
make
make install

This is my first time building the apache2 source...I
wonder does this suffices to install mod_dav mod_davfs
and other pieces?
I looked at the newly installed httpd.conf, there is
not a single LoadModule...do I need to add them in
explicitly for the module I need to load? Or are they
loaded by default??
Anybody has anyluck working web_dav and Microsoft Web
Folder stuff? I need to remotely access a folder on my
apache server with .htaccess/.htpasswd files
protected...but Windows is keep on giving me that
"this is not a valid folder" error....

Wow, this is like 3 questions....