httpd-users mailing list archives

From Zac Stevens <...@cryptocracy.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Fw: Multiple Virtual servers : One Log File?
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 01:47:51 GMT
On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 08:24:02PM -0500, F. Scott Johnson wrote:
> This Apache is running under unix though, I wasn't aware there
> was much in the way of security trouble with this, is there something
> to worry about under Unix/Solaris?

Absolutely!  About the best I can suggest is that you look through the
release notes for each of the packages

http://httpd.apache.org/
http://www.modssl.org/
http://www.openssl.org/

I'd also recommend signing up to receieve CERT advisories.  While you will
inevitably receive information about products you don't use, it's easier to
manage that subscribing to announce/security lists for every product that
you use.  Information about the mailing list can be found here:

http://www.cert.org/contact_cert/certmaillist.html

Cheers,

Zac