httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <...@linux-info.net>
Subject [users@httpd] digest authentication
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 18:00:18 GMT
I am trying to setup digest authentication.  Presently I am using
basic authentication:

Alias  /scarleton "/export/home/carleton/scarleton"

<Directory "/export/home/carleton/scarleton">
    AllowOverride None
    Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch Includes ExecCGI

    AuthName development
    AuthType basic
    AuthUserFile /data01/www/passwd/users
    Require valid-user

    Order allow,deny
    Allow from 192.168.0.0/24 172.16.0.0/24

    Satisfy any
</Directory>

When I switch the AuthType to digest, the page does not load, but
there is nothing in the error_log.  Does anyone have any thoughts on
what I am doing wrong?

Sam