httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Power" <rpo...@colbi.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.27 Vhosts working but unavailable in status
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 08:26:12 GMT
Hello.

Currently I'm running Apache 1.3.27 on a Windows 2000 machine, and I've been
able to get everything to work correctly except for Virtual Host reporting.
The Virtual Hosts are working correctly when you access the server, so
site1.domain.com is different then site2.domain.com, but when reading the
scoreboard page all connections show as (unavailable).

I've searched around the web a bit, and while I can find a few posts on the
problem, I've yet to find a resolution.  I've also tried several different ways
of entering the virtual host data, from name based (how I'd like to do it) to
IP and port based.  No matter the configuration, it seems to stick with
unavailable.

I'm at a loss here, and would appreicate any pointers on how to get the server
to correctly report the current virtual host in use for active and inactive child
processes.  I've included the virtual hosts section from my conf below.

Thanks.
-Ryan Power

NameVirtualHost *
<VirtualHost *>
    ServerName www.sysreset.com
    DocumentRoot C:/www
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerName video.sysreset.com
    DocumentRoot C:/www2
    #mod_limit -- currently limiting by filetype, not host
    MaxConnections  1
</VirtualHost>