httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ben Gooding <ben.good...@pc.nu>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache API documentation and POST/GET
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:11:13 GMT

Does anyone know of any good Apache API documentation?

Specifcally, I want to access the information in a request that uses GET or
POST. How do a retrieve that information by calling the Apache API (ap_*)
functions. I suspect one uses the request_rec structure, but what I want to
know is which API functions does one call to get that structure filled out
with relevant information?

PS I have looked at the source code - however it is a really big project just
to read it all and comprehend what is going on. DS