httpd-users mailing list archives

From John Muntendam <J...@Muntendam.net>
Subject [users@httpd] How to remove or bypass PCRE from apache 2.0
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 22:36:34 GMT
Hello,

I have a home build apache proxy module. This module calls some regex
functions from another module of mine. This last module is used on
different platforms and by different programs. Since I am using apache
2.0, my module seems to call the PCRE regex functions. The problem with
this is that the regex_t type differs from the one in
/usr/include/regex.h. Is there a way to build apache 2.0 without the
PCRE regex functions? Or is it possible to simply bypass the PCRE regex
functions?

Thanks.

John