httpd-users mailing list archives

From Furesz Peter <the_co...@freemail.hu>
Subject [users@httpd] virtual host users in frame
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:54:37 GMT
Its look like that I have to write the whole problem!
I make PHP hosting. Users reach his/her sites
http://username.mydomain.com
I maked this with the following lines

#it is just a simple example, not the real path
<VirtualHost a.b.c.d>
    VirtualDocumentRoot /foo/bar/virtual/%0
</VirtualHost>

It is needed, that the users's webpages show in a HTML FRAME. I thought,
that
I can do this, that all incomming request that containing *.mydomain.com
except www.mydomain.com
redirect to www.mydomain.com/site.htm?usersite=username
With site.htm I can put user's site in the FRAME and thats all, BUT
the frame will contain the http://username.mydomain.com again, and starting
the whole cycle recursively. How can I resolv this problem?