httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ernesto Freyre" <efre...@isp.qnet.com.pe>
Subject [users@httpd] about mod_proxy
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:17:29 GMT
Hi List!, Please I have a consult about mod_proxy, before I was working with my Apache web
server directly facing the network, but now for security reasons we implemented an schema
uisng mod_proxy and forwarding requests to another Apache web server, my problem is that I
must to validate the IP address from the client, but with the new configuration this value
is not arriving to the proxied Apache Server, this shows the REMOTE_ADDR environment variable
but whith the value of the Apache proxy. How could I to hold these variable at its original
value?

Thank you for your replies in advance.

Regards,

Ernesto Freyre