httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sander Holthaus - Orange XL" <i...@orangexl.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Suspicious
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:53:24 GMT
Well, actually, there also bad people on this list, be they tend not to
answer since it is a good thing to do :-)

You can find links to the archives at http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html
.

No, you don't to search all of them, just one or two. Google is one of the
top-search-engines for this kind of thing (Fast will also give good result).
You can also try a meta-search-engine, but that is up to you.
The thing is that your tried to find the answer yourself, before asking it
here. How you do it is up to you, but Google is usually a good place to
start.

Searching requires a bit of expierence. Searching for default.ida will get
you long way (actually it will get you all the way!), but I tried to search
for the whole request string
(/default.ida?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXu9090u6858%ucbd3%u7801%u9090%u6858%ucbd3%u7801%u9090%u6858%ucbd3%u
7801%u9090%u9090%u8190%u00c3%u0003%u8b00%u531b%u53ff%u0078%u0000%u00=a
HTTP/1.0) first, but it was too long.

I'm not sure if there is a official policy for the list, but I guess there
is somewhere. But in case you do something wrong, most users will point that
out to you politely. Read the following docs:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html and
http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html for more information.

Kind Regards,
Sander Holthaus