httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sparky Kopetzky" <spar...@blackmesa-isp.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtual Host problems (still...)
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:06:36 GMT
Good morning!

I tried what some kind souls from the list suggested for my development virtual host but it
changed my home page to the Apache test page. Not exactly what I had in mind!!

This is what I had until I commented it out to fix my homepage:

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.240> <- not my real IP - did have it there in the first place
   ServerName www.emsbureau.com:80
   DocumentRoot /httpd/development <-- this is my development directory
   ServerAlias emsbureau.com
</VirtualHost>

What did I do wrong and is the fix simple??

You can email direct if you want to take this off the list: sparkyk@blackmesa-isp.net

I hope to be hosting commercial accounts soon, so I have to make this work.

Robin Kopetzky
Black Mesa Internet Services
www.blackmesa-isp.net