httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Miller" <srmil...@interbel.net>
Subject [users@httpd] View Directory
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 21:12:12 GMT
My server is set up to not allow viewing of files as such:

www.domain.com/pictures

It will not display a list of files.  I just built a new server and moved
all my customers over to it and this is exactly what i wanted, but now I
have one hosting customer who is a little on the mad side.  Seems as though
he uploads pictures in this format so his customers can view products
without him having to create an html page.  Is there a way to grant this one
domain the ability to do this, or is there a particular cgi script that I
can plug into his cgi-bin to show files in a particular directory?

Thanks,
Scott

---