httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Cunliffe" <adr...@cunliffe.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Web Browsing
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:04:54 GMT
Hi guys/gals,

I've just set up portslave, with freeradius mysql, php and apache 2.0 on
linux, so that a user can dial-up the house connect and hopefully be
able to browse the web.
All of the programs are installed fine, and I can see my web page
locally and externally, just using my standard ADSL connection. So
Apache is working ok!

What I want to do is when the user is connected is for them to be able
to browse the web? At the moment the user connects and I load the web
browser but I receive nothing when I make the http request for say
google.
What do I need to do to get apache to provide web browsing like this?

Thanks

Adrian Cunliffe
adrian@cunliffe.net