httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jason M. Kuhlman" <jkuhl...@oglecounty.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Custom Server Error Docs Again
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:34:09 GMT
OK
So I'm about to give up on this and just use the default documents.  If I
have the custom server error documents that I created in a folder called
webdocs/errordocs/... What to I need to insert into my httpd.conf to get
these to work?

   Alias /error/ "C:/Webdocs/ErrorDocs/"
<Directory "C:/Webdocs/ErrorDocs/">
   AllowOverride none
   Options MultiViews IncludesNoExec FollowSymLinks
   Order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>

   "403 Forbidden" ,
   ErrorDocument  403  /error/403
   "404 Not Found",
   ErrorDocument  404  /Error/404

I have this in there now but don't have access to the folder through the
browser.  I get the 403 permission denied page which isn't, by the way, the
custom one I created...

Thanks for all the help