httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jason M. Kuhlman" <jkuhl...@oglecounty.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Custom Server Error Docs
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:57:35 GMT
Hello list
I have been playing around for a while trying to display error docs on a
Win2K machine running 2.0.x.  I have that there has to be an

Alias error "c:/path/Error/"

Then there has to be the docs
#    "400 Bad Request",
  ErrorDocument  400  /errordocs/400

I have given access to the directory as follows

<Directory "c:/path/error">
    AllowOverride None
    Options MultiViews IncludesNoExec FollowSymLinks
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

This is as far as I have gotten with no luck. I am trying to go off one of
the docs on the website about international customized server error
documents, or something like that.  Am I going about this right or is there
an easier way I've overlooked?