httpd-users mailing list archives

From beau seizure <b...@beauseizure.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.44 on RedHat 7.3 serving blank HTML files.
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 00:24:56 GMT
I'm experiencing an interesting problem.  I just installed Apache
2.0.44 on RedHat 7.3, configured with --enable-mods-shared=most.
Rather than serving the correct contents of a given file, it serves

logged by Apache as an error, but if I request a file that isn't on
the server, I get a 404 error.  When I try and look at an image on
the server, it says the image is corrupted.

This problem does not occur on the same server when running Apache 1.3.27.

I was looking through some mailing list archives for PHP development
and saw a similar problem, but those people seemed to resolve it by
modifying their scripts, which makes me think this is unrelated.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
beau