httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] fatal: libsendfile.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:00:16 GMT

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, George Hademenos wrote:

> i have a bitter taste in my mouth for sun, they sued ms to force them to
> include java along with their own virtual machine.
> i thought (it has been awhile) the linux community and GNU would protect gcc
> from proprietary interests like sun.

George: This is your final warning.

This is a users mailing list for the Apache HTTP Server.  Either you stay
on topic and productive, or go find somewhere else to play.  Continued
disruptive posting will NOT be tolerated.

Please read
http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html
and in particular the "List Policies" section.

Thanks.

Joshua.