httpd-users mailing list archives

From geb...@ameritech.net
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Ignore Error!!!(Urgent)
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:31:42 GMT

Agreed.  Once a system is infected, it's very difficult to determine
what files might have been left behind by the intruder.  In addition,
before setting up the new system, do some reading on rudimentary
security and take recommended measures, else your new system may be
infected the same way as the current one.

Best luck,
ken