httpd-users mailing list archives

From geb...@ameritech.net
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Where/How to get mod_ssl?
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 11:13:23 GMT

Jeff,

Thanks for the tip, but this site doesn't have any mod_ssl module for
any kind of Unix.  They do have some other interesting modules though.

Regards,
ken

Jeff Cohen at 21:25 (UTC-0500) on Thu, 6 Feb 2003 said:

= Try that:
= http://www.gknw.de/development/apache/
=
= they have compiled and ready to use modules.. see if you have for your OS.
=
= All the best,
= Jeff Cohen
=