httpd-users mailing list archives

From geb...@ameritech.net
Subject [users@httpd] Where/How to get mod_ssl?
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 00:35:34 GMT

Hey, Group,

I'm moving a website from an old Redhat 5.2 box running RH Secure Server
(v.2.0) to a newer box running RH 7.2 and Apache v.1.3.27.  Things were
going well until I found that there's no mod_ssl.so on the new box.  I
haven't found one on the old box either, but I don't think I could use
it anyway (or...?).

Yes, we do certificates here and so do need it.  I thrashed around in a
lot of docs which all seemed to say that I have to build it.  And the
instructions for this building are a little on the vague side.  If
anyone's done this before and could clue me in, I'd really appreciate
it.

Thanks,
ken