httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Doug Groves" <gro...@valis.net>
Subject [users@httpd] name based virtual hosts
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:15:26 GMT
I know this is kinda OT, but I need help in setting up a
name based virtual host.

Right now I'm running Apache 1.3.27 on FreeBSD, and I've
got two domains running with separate IPs.  I want to add
a couple more fully qualified domains on the second IP,
since I can't spare any more IPs, and have been having a
heck of a time trying to get my DNS set up correctly.

I've scoured the docs and googled for virtual DNS setups,
but can't seem to get a straight answer.

If anyone has some links I might have missed, I'd greatly
appreciate it, or even a mailing list dedicated to such
things...