httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rajeev Nalluri" <rnall...@telcordia.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] download file size
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:51:47 GMT

I got similar problem (not exact same). If I use Netscape browser and
download a file from server, I am loosing few bytes. If I use Internet
Explorer, it downloads correctly. No solution for this so far (Stopped
using Netscape :-) )

                    "Kapil

                    Sharma"              To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                    <kapil@kapils        cc:     (bcc: Rajeev Nalluri/Telcordia)

                    .net>                Subject:     RE: [users@httpd] download file size

                    02/17/2003

                    07:41 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

Sorry, let me rephrase it. Clients are not getting any error messages. The
only problem is the download file size. Same client tried to download the
same file on the same computer. There was a little difference between them.
The first one was 50.8 MB and the second one was 50.9 MB.

kapil