httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject [users@httpd] AFPA
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:22:52 GMT
Hi,

we have some weird behaviour on our servers.  When we turn it on, we can't
upload bigger files to it.
What does this thingie do??  Is there any reason to turn it on rather then
off?
We use Apache as webcomponent to serve JSP/Servlets from WebSphere.

Thanks in advance!

Koen

Met vriendelijke groet,

Koen Vingerhoets

***** UBench nv *****
http://www.ubench.com
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential,
and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure,reproduction, distribution or other
use of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.