httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject [users@httpd] ASP and Apache
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2003 10:28:34 GMT
Hi,

a friend of mine has problems with mail, so I ask the questions on his
behalf.

He tries to run ASP on Apache, and this is what he told me:
**********************
I have installed OpenSa 1.0.5, done a complete install (also re installed
and selected custom and manually added them). Once installed i have checked
the config and enabled ASP (load and add modules) also gone to mimes and
added the asp string. When asp modules are enabled etc., I just start server
and get an error missing asp_mod.cpp (as tho the asp module isnt installed).
If i disable asp and load it up server etc everything goes fine, i go to my
i.p and the page does work with HTML etc but as soon as i try ASP it wont
load up. All i see is code.  Also i have tried OpenSA v2 and APache 2 and
still no luck.

Is anyone able to shed some light on this??? He does NOT want to use IIS,
that's out of the question (I tried to convince him already lol)

Thanks in advance!!

Koen