httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Fredrickson" <fredr...@eng.utah.edu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] NT login user variables/Apache LDAP auth
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:07:40 GMT
I would be very interested in working with the module when you are done. I
use AD authentication as well and this could be a valuable tool.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Marriner, Bruce W. [mailto:BruceM@red-man.com]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 7:20 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] NT login user variables/Apache LDAP auth

	Just for the record.  I currently have a version of mod_ntlm that will
actually complete the 3 part handshake and parse all relevent NTLM
information :).  It compiles fine on Slackware 8.1 with Apache 1.3.26.  Now
I just need to document it, clean up the code.  And make it compile with
apache 2.0.44!  I have not got the code that will actually auth. the user
with a NT box yet.  But I think I'll get it to work with both LDAP Active
Directory connection (already know how to do that), and also Auth. off
samba.