httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Marriner, Bruce W." <Bru...@red-man.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] NT login user variables/Apache LDAP auth
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 02:19:48 GMT

	Just for the record.  I currently have a version of mod_ntlm that will actually complete
the 3 part handshake and parse all relevent NTLM information :).  It compiles fine on Slackware
8.1 with Apache 1.3.26.  Now I just need to document it, clean up the code.  And make it compile
with apache 2.0.44!  I have not got the code that will actually auth. the user with a NT box
yet.  But I think I'll get it to work with both LDAP Active Directory connection (already
know how to do that), and also Auth. off samba.