httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Marriner, Bruce W." <Bru...@red-man.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache DSO Module Programming
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:29:48 GMT

			This is probably a pretty lazy question..  But I am interested in writing some custom DSO
modules for apache, both version 1.3 and 2.0.  I've looked at some of the API documentation
on apache.org but I am hoping that there are some other helpful resouces on the net someplace.
 Even some "Introduction to DSO/API" type things.  I'm fairly good with C, so I just need
to learn the parts that directly relate to apache.   Due to not being able to find a NTLM
module that does what I want, or one that will even complile for that matter.  I am taking
the code of a couple of them and trying to make sence of them.  Then I want to make them how
I want them (of course).  And port the code to both 1.3 and 2.0 versions of apache.  If I
can manage all this, I'll be sure to post the code for anyone who wants it.