httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mohamed Nasser" <MNas...@descartes.com>
Subject [users@httpd] compiling apache 2.0.43 on solaris 8
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:29:04 GMT
Friends,
I have sucessfully compiled the above on NT ( the code has been modified ). On compiling on
Solaris I am getting the following message in "make" in ./modules/ssl ( I am using openSSL
0.9.7)
----
lex.ssl_expr_yy.c:1751: parse error before `1'
lex.ssl_expr_yy.c: In function `ssl_expr_yy_scan_string':
lex.ssl_expr_yy.c:1756: number of arguments doesn't match prototype
ssl_expr_scan.c:254: prototype declaration
lex.ssl_expr_yy.c:1758: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
lex.ssl_expr_yy.c:1761: warning: passing arg 1 of `ssl_expr_yy_scan_bytes' makes
 pointer from integer without a cast
make[1]: *** [ssl_expr_scan.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/homes/mnasser/external2/httpd2/modules/ssl'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
------

I searched archives, mailing lists and found a similar problem with older modssl and the suggestion
was to change str to str_state in HPUX 11.  I read some postings of February 7th this year
on this issue but there was no solution.
Has any one faced this problem recently, or compiled 2.0.43 on solaris 8 successfuly? My code
changes were not in SSL modules.
Versions: GNU Make version 3.79.1;gcc version 2.95.3
Thanks,
Muhammad Nasser