httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] virtual host spagetty
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:45:25 GMT
Plain text please - can't inline HTML...

So you should have:

NameVirtualHost 127.0.0.1

<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1>
  ServerName server1
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1>
  ServerName server2
</VirtualHost>

Normally, if apache can't resolve a Host header, it uses the FIRST VH
which matches the TCP/IP definition (IP and port). You say it is
matching the LAST one... So I would guess that your FIRST VH is
misconfigured and is never being selected. If you don't spot the bug
yourself, post the relevant VHs (please - not the whole confgi :-)

Rgds,
Owen Boyle