httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] download file size
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:26:15 GMT

This isn't a very convincing problem...

- How does your client know the files were different sizes? If he
downloaded the same file to the same computer the second one would
overwrite the first. Did he just remember that the size seemed a little
different?
- How did you measure the size?
- What OS (client and server)?
- What client browser?
- How is a command line download?
- Did you compare the files in any other way (diff, checksum, opening
them)? Were there any other problems?
- etc. etc..?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle